Pioneered in starting Integrated Education for children with disabilities in rural areas under CBR programme through trained Multicategory Resource teachers in 1989 who render support to those disabled children who are integrated in regular schools.
- Developed pilot project for District Primary Education Programme(DPEP) to implement Inclusive Education(IE) at Block level working with the state department to implement IE in non DPEP districts
- Organising training programs for CBR planners and mangers and short term training in CBR
- Seva-in-Action is actively involved in providing Resource support in IE for NGOs & Govt. Education Departments viz., , SSA .in developing need based training curriculum. Besides organising in service training program in IE.
- Capacity building of existing teachers of government schools through 2 months insrvice raining programme (550 teachers)
- Short term course (6 weeks) for CBR workers & parents of disabled children.
- Training community tutors from NGO’s in the field of Inclusive Education
- Orientation of Head Masters in the Right to education of children with special needs