Workshop on launching of New/ Revised schemes of National Trust in Karnataka
Seva-in-Action, SNAC – Karnataka has organized workshop on launching of New/ Revised schemes of National Trust for all Registered Organisations of National Trust from Karnataka on 8th Dec 2015 at Seva-in-Action, Bengaluru. Totally 46 members were participated. Ms. Manjula Nanjundaiah, Director, Seva-in-Action welcomed Mr. U.K.Shukla, Asst. Legal Advisor, National Trust and all the participants. She also shared that the main objective of the workshop is to orient ROs from Karnataka on new/revised schemes of NT.
Ms. Thulasi, SNAC Coordinator shared the purpose of the workshop and also informed the group that the National Trust has launched 10 new / revised schemes, A new user friendly and interactive website www.thenationaltrust.gov.in and Scheme Management System (SMS) on 24th Nov 2015 at New Delhi,. The main objective of the workshop was to launch the new/revised schemes of National Trust in Karnataka.
Mr. U.K. Shukla, Asst Legal Advisor, NT gave more information on the implementation of the schemes by using the new user friendly website.
Mr. U.K. Shukla gave demonstration on the new / revised schemes of National Trust through the new user friendly website & booklets namely:
(1) DISHA (Early Intervention and School Readiness Scheme) (2) VIKAAS (Day Care) (3) SAMARTH (Respite Care) (4) GHARAUNDA (Group Home for Adults) (5) NIRAMAYA (Health Insurance Scheme) (6) SAHYOGI (Caregiver training scheme) (7) GYAN PRABHA (Educational support) (8) PRERNA Marketing Assistance) (9) SAMBHAV (Aids and Assisted Devices) (10) BADHTE KADAM (Awareness and Community Interaction) .
During the presentation of the schemes some of the questions from the participants
- Do all registered ROs need to do re-registration in the new website even their registration is not lapsed?
- To whom to approach If we face any technical snags while using the new website?
- Can we apply for NT funds under Disha for children who are already receiving services in the special schools?
- On what basis funds are released to the ROs?
- Is there any time line for granting scheme?
- What is the procedure for sanctioning & receiving funds?
- What would be the monitoring system in the State?
Mr. Shukla gave demonstration on how to fill the NGO registration application through dummy website which was developed at NT and it was immensely benefited to the participants to gain knowledge about the registration procedure. The ROs were impressed with the practical demonstration by Mr. Shukla on the new National Trust website – www.thenationaltrust.gov.in by using internet facility at Seva-in-Action. SNAC distributed NT new/revised schemes few booklets to the ROs.