- The second edition of Quizabled was held on January 21, 2017, at Thomas Parish Hall, Bengaluru.
- A total of 190 Children with Disabilities from 24 special schools and 2 government schools across Bengaluru participated.
- It was a one-day event where the Prelims and the Finals took place on the same day.
There were 3 categories in the quiz.
- Group A –– Children with ID
- Group B – Children with CP & ASD
- Group C – Children with VI & HI
- The question paper was prepared and the quiz was conducted by the Quizmaster for the Quiz Mr Himadri Banerjee and his team from 4 Edge Quizzing solutions.
- The printed question paper was given to the teams with the assistance of scribes to mark and write the answers.
- The special guest for the event was Ms Ranjani Ramanujam, National Awardee by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, working with Infosys, awarded the Best Employee and Mr Ravi Shankar Rao, Executive Director, Public Affairs Foundation.
- The guests of honours were Mr Raghuram S.K, Head – Delivery, Enterprise Integration, L&T Infotech, Bengaluru; Dr Rajdeep Manvani, Academician, Quiz Master and Motivational Speaker and Ruma Banerjee representing Seva-in-Action.