With the inputs from Quizabled 2016-17, feedback from school teachers, Seva-in-Action, LTI and 4 Edge Quizzing Solution, Seva-in-Action organized Quizabled Prelims and Finals.
Two days event – PRELIMS & Final
- Preliminary Round held on December 8, 2017, in 7 Nodal centres division wise across Bengaluru
There were 4 categories.
- Group A –– Children with ID
- Group B – Children with CP & ASD
- Group C – Children with VI
- Group D – Children with HI
- The question paper was prepared and the quiz was conducted by the Quizmaster for the Quiz Mr Himadri Banerjee and his team from 4 Edge Quizzing solutions.
- A total of 347 Children with Disabilities from 36 special schools from seven nodal schools centre across Bengaluru.
Special Schools which collaborated as Nodal Centres are:
- North– Nachiketa Mano VikasaKendra, Vijayanagar
- South– The Association for the Mentally Challenged (AMC), off Hosur Road, Seva-in-action, Koramangala
- East – The Association of People with Disability (APD), Lingarajapuram
- The Spastics Society of Karnataka, Indiranagar;
- West – Sri SajjanraoVidyasamsthe, V. V. Puram
- Central – Aruna Chethana, organised in the Hosa Digantha, old BJP office in Malleshwaram.
- Held on December 16, 2017, at Sri Godwad Bhavan, Bengaluru
- A total of 136 students from Group A were selected as semi-finalists, and 36 students from Group B, C & D selected as
- The chief guest for the event was Dr Rajdeep Manwani, academician and quizmaster; Mr Mohan, Film actor & Director; Mr Kumarpal Sisodiya, Trustee, GodwadBhavan; Mr Sanju John, Area Manager, Bengaluru LTI; Mr Ramesh Revaru, Head- EI BU, LTI, Bengaluru and Mrs Ruma Banerjee, Executive chairperson of Seva-in-Action.
- The winners & runner up teams from 4 groups got a cash prize of Rs. 8000/- and Rs. 5000/- respectively, with achievement certificate & trophy. There was a consolation prize for other teams that qualified for the final rounds.